Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let's All Get on the Same Page Here...

Fer all y'all playin' along at home ya may be wonderin' why I had two blogs, one fer my old radioshow (Rock'N'Roll Radio)/new podcast (Wild Wild Sound) and one fer my random blatherin's (Raunchy Noise) ...well wonder no mo', kids!

Just today I made the leap to merge the two blogs into one mega-blog...dah, dah, daahhh.

So now anyone typin' http://rnrradio.com into their bop-ity browser will be whisked away to this very blog...magical isn't it?
Oh, & I just bought me http://raunchynoise.com, too (this sucker should go live very soon...once the authorities make sure everything's on the up 'n' up....suckers)

So now ya know ...and knowin's half the battle, baby

3 comments:

Professor Michael T said...

All I wanna know is what site to link to on my bloggy-thing.

liza jane said...

right on brother.

Wild Wild Stark said...

This is the one and only now...sorry fer any confusion or killed-off links this may have caused, gang!