Thursday, November 8, 2012

A quick 3 on my 31st b-day...

It's that time of year again I celebrate another year in the bank, still shakin' & doin' all in my power to stay tropical...any who, here's three videos that give me the thirst on my 31st:

Startin' with naughty no-goodniks the Delusionaires twistin' take on the sorid "Short Shorts" (featurin' the fine vocal talents of the ladies from the F'n Heartbreaks)...& again keep yer eyeholes peeled fer a lovely longplayer from these lugheads soon!



Next up is one of my top tunes of all-time, the sexy-time plea song "Stay" by Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs, not only in the record books as literally the shortest song (clockin' in at a masterful minute and 39 seconds) to ever reach numero uno on the charts (in November 1960), but also coincidentally recorded in my hometown, Columbi-yeah!




And thirdly, I fling this one out to dry: the infamous and often inebriated Josh Hutto produced this video montage fer a moving picture version of my band's instro cover of "Hidden Charms"...dig it, kids.

0 comments: