Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Another Wave of Wild News...

Welp, the bozos said it couldn't be done, but somehow I managed to wrangle my lady into being my party partner fer life all by askin' her to be my wife durin' "Land of 1000 Louies" at the Get Wets shindig this past Saturday! ...video footage of the fracas that was me poppin' the big Q possibly to come...

I couldn't be sailin' any higher on cloud nine & along comes a cherry on top--we get to celebrate with the Get Wets very first Charlie-town party down this Friday, December 7th at a swingin' lil place called Tin Roof...we'll be sharin' shakes on stage with Ghost Bikini (on Winter Tour from ATL) and the Lean Few (Charlie-town's home team of garagepunk-trouble)...if her hauntin' the area, give a rip and make the trip fer what will be the last great blast of live trash in 2012, baby!




1 comments:

Scrappy said...

<3

And yay for Charleston show!