Friday, December 30, 2011

Ridin' the Tide into 2012

Wild waves rollin', takin' me out to sea(change) & I'm stoked baby!



First gotta wish bon voyage to Black Beauty, my pirate party ship & real-gone first set of wheels...she's treated me to plenty of swift sailin' but it's time to give her a burial at auto-salvage sea...the plan is to go pure pedestrian fer the next year & I imagine this will be easy shakes since I've been doin' the where-my-two-feet-can-take-me shimmy pretty much fer the past year anyway, baby...



Also changin' up what I put down the old pie-hole, turnin' further primitive & goin' hunter-gatherer in 2012, but don't ya worry yer wig too much...I'm still gonna bop & booze like I just can't lose!

Columbi-yeah! logo

& in wide left field news I'm now officially part of the city-pride party collective that is Columbi-yeah!, baby...if it's crazy, cool, & happenin' in Columbia, SC it's certainly Columbi-yeah!...if ya dig this scene get at us & we can slide ya a tee or koozie so ya too can show off yer where-the-action-is style...
I'm workin' on a new site fer Columbi-yeah! (now that I'm finished sprucing' up this one) so stick around sweethearts fer those new digs...also feel free to follow our fun over on Twitter, too...

Time to say audios to 2011 & swing into 2012, baby...let it ride, see y'all on the flip side...

"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf" -Jon Kabat-Zinn

0 comments: