Saturday, October 27, 2007

Louie Louie time again with Paul Revere & the Raiders

In a bit of a weird place, kids...overwhelmed by life...girls got ya down...goin' outta yer head with big decisions...Stop all that frettin' & thinkin'!
Dig Paul and the gang go nuts-o all over the "Louie Louie"!



hey babe, I can't win fer losin'--I'm feelin' the Raiders' pain ya could say
It's been said about a billion times that Paul Revere & the Raiders got the long cold stiff one in the race to place "Louie Louie" at the top o' pop...so the Kingsmen got the gold, but the Raiders can't be rolled! Their version is as twisted and goofy as the Kingsmen, but the Raiders got a wink and a grin to go along with it...don't get me wrong...both songs are sleazy, I just bet the Raiders get down a little lower than the Kingsmen boys under the trash-limbo party pole, baby! (listen to "Crisco Party" if need to get hip to the Raiders wild side)...I could go on & on, but let the music blast instead

Dig more of Paul Revere & the Raiders before I go crazy!

0 comments: